Tough Zone Tough Zone

Not bad, but...

Misses out on some very basics. Music/Sound Off and Quality buttons would be a nice addition.

Other than that, solid and consistent style, adequate gameplay feel.

TimeWaveGames responds:

Hi, OzyPN, Thanx for playing and we┬┤re glad you liked it!
There are no quality buttons beacuse the game is pixel based ;). As for sound, it is better implemented now... have a look!

Color Cleaner Color Cleaner

Well

It's good but far too easy.

I did like the music, but it did get a little bothersome towards the end. Maybe mix up the music every five levels or so? And that baby crying at the end of every level annoyed the hell out of me. There should be some way to keep the music but turn that off.

Otherwise, it was very good at the intended type of gameplay. Can't fault graphics or physics, except the notes above on difficulty. A solid game. 7/10

Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

Woo completed!

Please could we have:
- Speed control
- Pause button
- Second version :P

(No erase, that's the whole point...)

In terms of level design and gameplay, 10/10.
Maybe vary the music every five levels or so? 8/10
Style, visuals: 10/10.
Concept and finish: 10/10

Final judgement: Me likey!

Interlocked Interlocked

Good, but...

Needs more playtest. Level 4 locked for me and wouldn't finish even though the blocks were apart. Screenshot if you need.

Oh, and yes, make it an app.

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

Very Good

Rated 9/10 because of a few little things:

1) The spelling - English may not be your first language, though, so no big deal.
2) There was no "skip" option on the Epilogue (battle) intro
3) In the final battle against the secret opponent, when I died, it locked up and wouldn't allow me to take any action, and didn't return me to the menu.

All in all, very nicely done!

Muja responds:

Thank you so much, I'll go and fix the bugs you mentioned.
But I'm glad you liked my game in the end, so thank you for your nice and useful review! ^_^

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Strangely Satisfying

Something I'd never have thought I'd say about such a short game. It just *feels* right.

Wouldn't mind seeing slightly more of this, but it's still a rough little diamond as is :)

Rhombird Rhombird

Nice

Took about 15 minutes with my touchpad, which, for the style and feel of the game, was just about right. That included special levels too. Music was nice, but if the game was longer (just to bear in mind if you make a sequel, not a complaint about this one) then it could have become irritating.

9/10 - thanks :)

Switchman 2 Switchman 2

Is it just me?

Some perfectly valid routes seem to result in a wreck. I have noticed this over several levels. Is there only one solution allowed or what?

Music okay, gameplay something slightly different (unless you've ever played Lunacy), graphics kind of unique. 4/10

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Very good

Needs an upgrade to increase recharge speed, and perhaps the option to buy more than one mini-coil.

Little Protectors Little Protectors

Brilliant

Just completed it.

Quick note: to those having trouble, play different levels to unlock stuff, and at different stages in the game you will rely more on different types of units depending on what you have unlocked. For me, it was warriors, then mages for smunching, then archers for several reasons, then back to warriors. Also, the dress-up doesn't stick and you need to buy it in game with your resources. It's dress-up, after all...

Anyway...
Very well rounded game. It's been a long time since I've found a defence game that walks the line between "too hard, boring, I'll never win" and ""too easy, it's just the same thing for hours on end". No, this was "Damn, I nearly had it then! Let's try again, I know I can do it!"

That meant that it's lasted me for several days, and the way I had to keep changing tactics throughout and re-distributing skill points? Brilliant. The style and tone is perfect and it was a joy to play.

Couple of things -
Noticed one or two bugs, but these happened in one-off circumstances. It was generally to do with targeting creatures over resources even when it was in range and marked.

Some sort of ending would be nice.

The tutorial is fine, but I never really understood what Beserk did. Maybe I glossed over that part. Also, it took me a while to work out what "giantslaying" did (you hover over the symbol in the unit's upper box to find that out) and how damage was calculated. Does it do
((weapon damage + base damage) + %damage bonus) + giantslaying bonus?
It's not heavily important but I would have liked to know.

Armour could do with a bit of an explanation as well. I thought it was % based for half the game rather than damage reduction.

Anyway, just give it a more definite ending - a little video, perhaps? - plus a little more explanation, and you're sorted.